Create the Biological filtration your pond or aquarium needs with Pinky Filters Bio Balls. These uniquely designed balls grown beneficial bacteria colonies that help filter your aquariums tanks water. Using in wet/dry filters to help reduce ammonia levels into less toxic nitrates. Made in the USA, these bio balls coming in quantities of 100 which is equivalent to 1 gallon. The total surface area of 1 round, 1.5” diameter Bioball, is 22.73”.
- BENEFICIAL! Every bio ball has over 22.73 Square inches of surface area allowing beneficial bacteria to grow and naturally filter your water by eliminating toxins that build up from excess ammonia.
- DURABLE! Our 1.5” round bio balls are made with nontoxic, black, high density polypropylene that will not breakdown and will last years.
- MADE IN USA: Pinky Filters Bio Balls are made in the USA for use in Kio ponds, water garden ponds, freshwater aquariums, saltwater aquariums, aquaponics, fish hatcheries, and fish tanks.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Our bio balls unique design allows more surface area and wide-open design allows greater water flow that helps beneficial bacteria do its job without creating restricted flow areas.
- CLEANING – Over time our bioballs might need to be cleaned. Just rinse and gently remove any excess debris that is attached to the bioballs, then return the bio balls to your filtration system. For additional cleaning, use Pinky Filter dual layer floss filters to capture more particles before they can clog up your bio balls.